Every time I return to Dreamwidth, my life is in shambles. No exception this time, but there's not much to be done about it, so I might as well have what fun I can.
Waves to everyone I haven't seen in a while. Quite a while. Yipes, almost 2 years.
So on today's agenda - a meeting with a jewelry company I've been doing copywriting for; later, I'll get to talk with Karyn who I wrote the What's So Funny books with. The current day job is sort of falling to pieces, so I've planned out some time to research calls & start working on projects - I'm having surgery in January which means I'll be laid up for about a week anyway, which is good for working on short stories.
Not a scintillating first entry, I know, but I am working on establishing a habit. And I need to find out if there's a dreamwidth app that would live on my phone, which would make this much easier.
Onward, upward, forward -
Waves to everyone I haven't seen in a while. Quite a while. Yipes, almost 2 years.
So on today's agenda - a meeting with a jewelry company I've been doing copywriting for; later, I'll get to talk with Karyn who I wrote the What's So Funny books with. The current day job is sort of falling to pieces, so I've planned out some time to research calls & start working on projects - I'm having surgery in January which means I'll be laid up for about a week anyway, which is good for working on short stories.
Not a scintillating first entry, I know, but I am working on establishing a habit. And I need to find out if there's a dreamwidth app that would live on my phone, which would make this much easier.
Onward, upward, forward -
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Welcome back, though! With the sudden influx of new folks, it's nice to see someone I recognize!
From:
no subject
https://7iris.dreamwidth.org/28089.html
https://cimorene.dreamwidth.org/3271263.html